Manorath Agro retails Pvt. Tld. markets three types of Bio-Fertilizers, Rhizobium, Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) and Azetobactor. The Company presently markets its bio-fertilizers in Madhya Pradesh,with future vision of expiation in different parts of India.
Bio-fertilizers are used to supplement chemical fertilizers as also to maintain soil fertility; besides the following:-
- Bio-Fertilizers are supplement to Chemical Fertilizers.
- Bio-Fertilizers are cheap and can reduce the cost of cultivation.
- Fix Biological Nitrogen in the soil, which is readily available to the plant.
- Increase crop yield by 4-5% on an average.
- Improve soil properties and sustain soil fertility.
- Provides plant nutrient at low cost and useful for the consecutive crops.
The applicability of Bio-Fertilizers marketed by Manorath agro retails of different crops is as under:
- Organic N:P:K
- Micro Nutrient
- Flower Booster
- Liquid Sulphur 33%
- Liquid Copper 4%
- Growth Promoters
- Liquid Sticker
- Humic Acid 12%
- Sea Weed Extract
- Antibacterial Powder
- Seed Coating powder
- Boron 20%
- Zink Edta 12%
- Magnesium 9%